Friday, November 13, 2009

If no one saw the flowers did they exist?

I spent $170 on a floral spray for a loved relative who's funeral I could not attend. I placed the order with the florist recommended by the funeral home and they seemed very accommodating.





After speaking with most of the relatives who did attend the funeral, nobody recalls seeing these flowers or my card. I called the florist and they later told me they had the receipt and the delivery driver specifically remembers delivering them.





I'm not a wealthy woman and the flowers being there meant a lot to me. I don't want to hurt the florist financially if they did what I paid them to do, but don't I deserve some sort of refund if they didn't?





This is all the information I have, so I have to make a decision based on what I've written. I'm considering filing an investigation request with my credit card company to have the charges reversed.

If no one saw the flowers did they exist?
Those things sometimes get mishandled at the funeral home. You could dispute the charge, but they will offer a signed receipt. The burden of proof is on you, and you have no proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment